Afro American History makers, Civil Rights Movement, Community and Social Activism, deception, Family Relationships, Healthy Living, Illinois, Prayer and intercession, Social Causes, Social Justice, spiritual maturity
Afro American History makers, Chicago, Community and Social Activism, Family Relationships, Healthy Living, Mother's Day, Prayer and intercession, relationship with God, Social Causes, spiritual maturity
“THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN A LADY AND A TRAMP… A LADY WILL VALUE HER GOODS AND KEEP HER LEGACY IN TACT…. A TRAMP… HER PANTS AND DRESS IS SO TIGHT AND ALL THEY POSSESS WILL END IN ONE NIGHT” .
Her value leaves after she seduces the fools of lust to their knees. Tight clothing, push up bras, all the necessary requirements of believing what’s between her legs is gold… When in fact it’s a fool’s gold.(Pyrite)
After the tramp is on her back in your bed remember everything she left was never in her head. A LADY, can handle her sense of worth even if she is left alone. Even the scavengers knows she is worth more than what they hunt for.
A LADY… is respected, there is no script. Her class is unrehearsed it’s second nature it’s in her DNA… She doesn’t do bad attitudes but rid of what’s bad for her!
A tramp seeks attention with men of the same nature. Easy come and easy go!
In fact, most gentlemen will respect the lady and cherish her because she knows only favor of God comes when she is chosen by a real King.
You want to stop bad parenting and angry children…Marry the right people… instead of flirting with spiritual defiance and death!
My mom died after my first year of college at the age of 36. My secret that I kept in my heart was that I knew my mother would die young. I knew every lesson counted. My mother was my mother, not my friend although she was friendly. She was just as no-nonsense as I am today. Love on people but skip on the foolishness. People will often show the most side that they want to be seen but behind closed-door was the element of surprise…You eventually found out who they weren’t.
I had sharp discernment even a child… I would watch until I got my answer.
My mother was quiet in nature, stayed to herself but could watch things from another location. Some of you can handle that , some, can’t understand it…Negotiations of what? You weren’t the parent! Honestly, some adults still lack reasoning skills so what does child have to say?
She believed in keeping the peace but she also believe in carrying a piece. My mother believed in bearing arms or breaking yours if boundaries were crossed. The way some of the foolishness that is out her today, we need more mothers like this in this hour. My mother wasn’t ashamed to call your mess out. Don’t do it in front of her your feelings might be spared. She made my brothers be gentlemen for all of you mother’s who breastfeed your children to death. Allow your boys to grow to maturity. She raised all genders with integrity not favoritism. She gave us structure…
My mother allowed me to be me up to a point. You had no freedom of expression….aka code name… (Telling your parents off)
We had great dental check when we were younger. My mother was a mother that NEVER continued to repeat herself or threaten you… Out of no where… You might be floored! My mother laid out this plan for me being the “only” girl… Flat out I wasn’t that special to the world and life isn’t going to favor me all because I belonged to her. Stay away from cattiness of silly women, and watch people who had a tendency to bring information and wanted some of yours…Don’t give them NOTHING…This is one tactic of sniffing out enemies…
I dealt with a lot of racism and jealousy… I WAS ABOVE AVERAGE, EXTREMELY GIFTED AND EXCEPTIONAL …I couldn’t be handled any kind of way. Everyone who don’t possess strong qualities AND values might appreciate the gifts in me.
Things weren’t that different then and they appear to be worsening now! My mother warned not allow my body to be used as a weapon of mass destructions. In other words… Don’t allow men to leave a deposit and never return. Get married… Maintain myself with some dignity and respect. You are what you attract and every now and then the blood hounds will come but they will know you are not trade…neither will you be an easy prey. Tramps don’t require anything. The downside of females who don’t know their self-worth.
WE DIDN’T NOT CHALLENGE MY MOTHER… What else did my mother have to say… She taught me the basic fundamentals of being myself and knowing what people were not! The lessons were…
1) To be myself and value myself not matter how small people wanted me feel. Know that I had something to bring to the table. It’s hard being a fake or cheap carbon copy…. Stay true to who I am and what I am about! God will be first.
2) Learn how to take care of myself and be responsible. I had my first job before 12 years old.
3) Don’t allow success to go to your head. Money can’t buy character nor can it buy you love. People characterize success differently. Materialism…is danger and the first indication it’s all about them!
4) Stay away from toxic people, and negative speech. The first indication of falsehood inside of them!
5) Don’t be ashamed to speak the truth while others lie
6) You wont have that many true friends many associates will disappear during certain seasons of your life.
7) Keep your business to yourself… keep private …private. All that people think they know will try to use it against you! The quickest way to lose respect… believing you can trust people you think you know. Don’t allow people to get too familiar with you…family and friend today…foe tomorrow! There should be boundaries in your life always. People don’t need every single detail of your life. That is why tell all books are written. You shared and showed too much!
8) Don’t be fooled how a man treat his mother… it might be just the role he plays just with you…Him and his mother might be problematic together. BE SMART…Take your time…If he presents himself as being what he is when no one is looking…Believe him!
9) To keep myself together physically, mentally and spiritually
10) BEWARE… about fakes, words that are smooth as butter, often they appear as wheat but they are tares. Life has a way of exposing a phony.
Finally, with all the words of wisdom my mother had. I pray that you all of us would extend value to our families…Just like MOM did!
Happy Mother’s Day!